The Lord Captain has forbidden me to write down the events of our journey, but what use is a remembrancer who does not remember? I can only hope that, if we survive, this journal will be a record of victory over these traitors and not an account of the end of our Imperium.

The Emperor protects. ~J

Tuesday 11 August 2015

XXI. Death Comes

Last weekend I had the absolute joy of attending an Inqvitational event, which was a huge amount of fun and my first introduction to Inquisitor. However, in the rush to get things ready and painted I forgot to post up my finished tech-assassin here. So, here she is.




She was inspired by the Cydonian Sisterhood assassin from the novel Mechanicum, but she'll be a tech-assassin in the employ of House Orasto.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome work! Hopefully I'll be able to attend myself some day! Glad to hear it was such a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those components fit together perfectly, especially the head and scythe arm.

    Mind if I ask what you did to get that lovely pale skin tone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) . The pale parts are done with a Rakarth Flesh base coat, a very sparing wash of Agrax Earthshade just in the recesses, then lots of careful highlighting adding more and more Palid Wych Flesh to the Rakarth Flesh. Final highlights were Palid Wych Flesh with a touch of pure white added.

      Delete
  3. Thanks mate!

    I have the paints and the perfect test model sitting around, can't wait to start experimenting.

    ReplyDelete