The Lord Captain has forbidden me to write down the events of our journey, but what use is a remembrancer who does not remember? I can only hope that, if we survive, this journal will be a record of victory over these traitors and not an account of the end of our Imperium.

The Emperor protects. ~J

Monday 4 January 2016

A New Beginning

I've decide to move over to Wordpress. Having been persuaded that it will suit my needs better, the new year feels like the right time to make a new start. It will also signal a change in direction for my hobbying as I go back to making some 40k stuff.

The new blog can be found here;

http://thosewhomthegods.com/

I'd be delighted if any of you dropped by.

1 comment:

  1. I'll stay tuned! Looking forward to the promise of more 40k stuff from your talented hands!

    ReplyDelete